Online Terms and Conditions for the supply of goods
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our website and check that they contain everything you want and nothing that you are not willing to agree to.
This contract sets out:
- your legal rights and responsibilities.
- our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- certain key information required by law.
In this contract:
- ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Surrey Holistic Ltd
- ‘you’ or ‘your’ means the person using our site to buy goods from us.
If you have any questions about this contract or any orders you have placed, please contact us by:
- sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we?
We are Surrey Holistic Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number: 48947245
Our registered office is at: Newtown House, 38 Newtown Road, Liphook, GU30 7DX
The details of this contract will not be filed by us. Please print out or save a copy of this contract for your records as we will not save a copy for you.
Ordering goods from us
- Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
- You place an order on the site by clicking on the relevant link for your item to add it to your basket. Once you have finished you are able to checkout and complete your purchase. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it.
- When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process (e.g. when you click on the ‘Proceed to Checkout’), we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted by us.
- We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
1. the goods are unavailable;
2. we cannot authorise your payment;
3. you are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
4. we are not allowed to sell the goods to you;
5. you have ordered too many goods; or
6. there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
- We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
1. a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
2. we will dispatch the goods to you.
- If you are under the age of 18 you may buy any goods from the site with appropriate permission from the bill payer if that is not you.
Right to cancel
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post or email) using the contact details at the top of this page.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
I. 14 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or
II. (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
III. if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- If you have received goods:
I. you shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired;
II. you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods by recorded or special delivery; and
III. you are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- We currently use UPS or Royal Mail to deliver our goods though this is subject to change at our sole discretion. Information on delivery options and costs will be provided during the checkout process.
- Delivery will take place at the address specified by you when you placed your order with us.
- Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 30 days of the date of your Confirmation Email, we will:
1. let you know;
2. cancel your order; and
3. give you a refund.
- You are responsible for the goods once they have been delivered to the address specified by you when you placed your order with us. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take, or a third party notified by you takes, possession of the goods.
- We do not currently make deliveries to any addresses outside of the UK.
- If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the goods, you must:
I. pay for such goods as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days; or
II. return them to us as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days. If so, you must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care of them (including ensuring that you follow any instructions or manuals given with the goods) and not use them before you return them to us.
- If you do not pay for the goods and fail to return them in accordance with clause 8.3, we may collect the goods from you at your expense. We will try to contact you to let you know if we intend to do this.
- Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract during the cancellation period as set out in clauses 5 and 6.
- All prices are in pounds sterling (£)(GBP) and include VAT at the applicable rate, but exclude delivery charges. For information on delivery options and costs, please check during the checkout process
Nature of the goods
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’). The goods that we provide to you must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality.
- We are under a legal duty to supply you with goods that are in conformity with this contract.
- The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on the site.
- While we try to make sure that:
I. all weights, sizes and measurements set out on the site are as accurate as possible, there may be a small tolerance of up to 5% in such weights, sizes and measurements in and goods that include any such measurements in their description; and
II. the colours of our goods are displayed accurately on the site, the actual colours that you see on your device may vary depending on the device that you use.
- 1. Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’) are set out at the top of this page. They are a summary of some of your key rights. For more detailed information on your rights and what you should expect from us, please:
I. Contact us using the contact details at the top of this page; or
II. visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 0808 223 1133.
- Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
- If your goods are faulty, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
End of the contract
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
The goods shall remain our property until full payment is made.
- Intellectual Property
All artwork sold on our website is original. We therefore own all proprietary rights and interests in and to any image, artwork or design offered for sale on the website or sold under this contract. We reserve all intellectual property rights.
- Limitation on our liability
1. Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for any:
I. losses that were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed;
II. losses that were not caused by any breach on our part;
III. business losses; or
IV. losses to non-consumers.
Third party rights
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you are unhappy with the goods you ordered, our service to you or any other matter, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact details set out at the top of this page.
- The laws of England and Wales apply to this contract, although if you are resident elsewhere you will retain the benefit of any mandatory protections given to you by the laws of that country.
- Any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. This means that you can choose whether to bring a claim in the courts of England and Wales or in the courts of another part of the UK in which you live.
Receiving Your Voucher
Gift vouchers purchased on this website will be available to download shortly after completion of payment. You can access the voucher file in several ways:
- On the payment confirmation page, you may be able to download the voucher by clicking on its code. The generation of the voucher takes a minute though so this option may not always be available.
- Your voucher will also be delivered as a PDF file by email, to you, the purchaser, shortly after receipt of payment in full so please be very careful to enter your email address correctly at checkout. Please note that email delivery can never be guaranteed.
- You can also download your voucher from your account page on this website. We ask you to create an account with us in order to buy e-vouchers, because email delivery can not be guaranteed, and by having an account, you can access your voucher straight after your purchase without relying on email delivery.
Go to my vouchers
You may then send the PDF to the recipient by email, or print it yourself and post or hand it to them in person. We have decided not to provide the facility to send vouchers direct to recipients because email delivery can never be guaranteed and we want you to be certain that your gift has been received.
Conditions of use
- Certificates are valid for 1 year from the issue date.
- Certificates purchased on this website are valid only for use at Surrey Holistic Centre for Functional Medicine, Godalming .
- Certificates may be exchanged for goods and/or services of a higher price than the face value of the voucher, on payment of the difference.
- Certificates can not be redeemed in whole or in part for cash.
- Refunds & Cancellations
Should you choose to cancel your order and annul the gift voucher purchased, please contact us and we will refund the full amount paid to the card that was used in the original transaction. The gift voucher can be refunded within 28 days from the purchase date if it has not been redeemed.